BrakeForceOne 2013 - Transparent cables, coloured oil...
Technical innovations for 2012/13
- Sensitive response characteristics and defined pressure point thanks to transparent cables with large interior diameter
- Lower hand force when engaging the brake pads thanks to weaker spring and revised turned parts in the handle
- New cable nozzles enable easier cutting of the cablesLess rigid inclination due to coated seals on the master piston
- Simple bleeding because oil is visible in the cables
New BFO CNC adapter from 9g !
2 finger brake lever now also available
Shimano-Maker and SRAM Maker are now available
Disc Brake with Integrated hydraulic booster
Our unique braking technology has recently been put through a series of grueling tests by Europe’s leading dynamometer testing and certification facility, Velotech, Germany), with Brakeforce One out- performing all the other leading brands of hydraulic disc brakes.
BrakeForce One’s superior features include:
- One finger braking with minimal effort that delivers maximum braking power.
- Greater stopping power than any other brake on the market.
- No more grinding and squeaking brakes as the pads are actively retracted to create a true air gap (adjustment of clearance at the dial on the brake lever).
- Maintenance-free closed system without brake fluid reservoir prevents pressure point from shifting after long idle periods.
- Advanced ergonomics: one finger controls brake lever while the others grip the handlebar giving far greater control of the bike.
- Mountable on all MTB brands built from 2000 on.
- Innovative design
See his latest video Industrial Revolutions